Music Camp 2017 Travel Update

Dear families,

We are so excited as we finalize preparations for Music camp. We are leaving in 9 days!
Attached you will find a Music camp Bulletin that gives you information about what your student should bring with her or him. Hydration is important, as well as proper foot wear. All students should have the music they will need at camp. There are no photocopiers available, nor printers.
This is a camp in a beautiful woodland setting.
Should you have any questions, please contact Cathy Moen at or me at
At this point, if you need to provide a photograph, medical cards, or other documentation, you are responsible for bringing with you on the morning of departure. Please do not email it to me, I will not have access to a printer prior to departure. 
Your child will not be allowed on the bus without completed registration forms, medical forms, medical insurance cards, and photograph. (You should have been contacted by now via email)
Should you have any questions, please contact Cathy Moen at or me at
Reminder to Senior parents – please let me know if you intend to come to Senior Night at camp or not. Thank you.
Lisa Silletti
Music Camp Coordinator

Band Camp 2017 Update

Hello Norwood Music Camp Families,

Camp is three weeks away! If you have not received an email that your student’s Music camp Registration is complete, and you included photo, medical insurance cards, and all required paperwork, and completed the payment ($400.00), please contact me.
  • We meet at Norwood High School on Sunday, August 13th at 7:45 AM in the morning in the Auditorium to prepare for our departure for Camp Tapawingo.
  • Leave all bags on the sidewalk along the student drop-off area in the rear of Norwood High School and enter through door 14.
  • Parents are asked to come into the auditorium to meet with the camp medical staff and hear the camp guidelines. Also, help will be needed to load the truck with equipment. Please help, if you are able.
Please check updates to the Norwood Parent Music Association, including packing information for camp. Website.
Medicine UPDATE:Should you need to add travel medications to your student’s Activities and Medical Authorization form prior to departure for camp, you will need to have your child’s medical provider sign the form.
The form is located on the Norwood Public Schools website:
If you have questions, they may be directed to Cathy Connor-Moen by email, myself or your student’s ensemble director.
Lisa Silletti
Music Camp Coordinator
PS Senior students – last call for Tshirt sizes!