After School Instrumental Music Lesson Program
Private lessons are: $25.00 per lesson and are a half-hour long. If you have any questions, feel free to call Mr. Jeff Kerr, Director of Fine Arts at 781-352-3546
- Practice every day and keep track of your practice time.
- Play informal “concerts” for friends and family.
- Parents ask your kids to play for you.
- Find recordings of your instrument, ask your teacher what to listen to.
- Never be afraid to ask a lesson teacher a question.
- At the MS, if your lesson teacher is late, wait in the office.
- Parents, don’t be afraid to call your child’s teacher.
- Have fun!
Looking to advance your education beyond high school?
We have information to help you out.