Norwood High School, Library
Call to Order: 7:15 pm
Welcome by Paul Campbell, President
Attendance: Paul Campbell (President), Patrick Marquis (VP), Tracey Jones (Treasurer), Ed Ferris (Publicity/Webmaster), Amy Doherty Nee (Secretary), Diane Wilson, Katie McConnaughy (Publicity), Patricia Souza (Choral Coordinator), Janice Hall (Ways & Means), Marcia Leonard (Ways & Means), Kristen Serratore (Ways & Means), Tony Caravello, Jeanna Ayoub, Cathy Connor-Moen (Director of Fine Arts)
- Approval of Last Month’s Meeting Minutes: Paul Campbell
Motion made and seconded to approve the meeting minutes of February 2019:
- Treasurer’s Report: Tracey Jones
- Reviewed latest treasurer’s report.
- Snowflake ball: Just about broke even.
- Jazz classic: was good event
- Medium: Need to reimburse the ticket buyers who bought tix for medium
Motion made and seconded to approve FY (Feb.) treasurer’s report:
- Vice President’s Report: Patrick Marquis
- No news is good news
- Ways & Means: Janice, Kristen, & Marcia
- More clothing to sell
- Will sell at MICCA (instrumental) show
- Suggested that we sell swag at Fine Arts Festival Saturday April 27 (10:00-2:00) music, art, drama, at the HS.
- Choral: Patricia Souza
- MICCA April 5, 6, 7
- Jazz: Becca Jackson
- MAJE is Saturday, March 23; located at NHS and CMS. Concessions at CMS and NHS.
- Fully staffed with volunteers at both locations.
- Monday, May 20th Jazz night
- Paul Campbell
- Fine Arts Letter Jackets – will wait to get info from Sarah J.
- Ballots for next year’s PMA board members. Paul will send email for us to volunteer for our positions.
- Cathy Moen
- May 24 is elementary group Great East – hosted here at NHS
- May 31 we are hosting Great East at CMS
- Guitar Arts – Ernie Boch fundraiser received donation of $13K (!)
- Tom Dugan retiring (elementary music educator)
- Town budget override to be voted on June 3rd. Preparing for either scenario. Go to OneNorwood.com for info.
- Quorum: 2018/2019 PMA Board, there are eleven (11) voting Board Members. In order to have a quorum, six (6) Board Members must be present.
- NEXT PMA meeting will be April 10th at 7PM in the HS Library
Adjourned at 8:25 pm
Minutes respectfully submitted by Amy Doherty Nee