Norwood High School, Library
Call to Order: 7:05 pm
Welcome by Paul Campbell, President
Attendance: Paul Campbell (President), Patrick Marquis (VP), Tracey Jones (Treasurer), Ed Ferris (Publicity/Webmaster), Diane Wilson, Katie McConnaughy (Publicity/Marketing), Amy Doherty Nee (Secretary), Becca Jackson (Jazz Coordinator), Sarah Jackson, Patricia Souza (Choral Coordinator), Janice Hall (Ways & Means), Mollie Caravello, Jeanna Ayoub, Steven Ayoub
- Approval of Last Month’s Meeting Minutes: Paul Campbell
Motion made and seconded to approve the meeting minutes of January 2019:
- Treasurer’s Report: Tracey Jones
- Reviewed latest treasurer’s report
- Investment starting to pick up after some losses
Motion made and seconded to approve FY (Jan.) treasurer’s report:
- Vice President’s Report: Patrick Marquis
- No news to report.
- Ways & Means: Janice, Kristen, & Marcia
- Booked Medium night Thursday night in March 28th
- Ordered some items that have been requested
- Choral: Patricia Souza (note via email)
- Planning MICCA; getting list of volunteers together.
- Jazz: Becca Jackson
- Thursday, February 14 jazz classic – good number of volunteers are in place. 10 bands instead of 12. First band on at 4:00.
- MAJE is Saturday, March 23; located at NHS and CMS. All concessions at NHS.
- Paul Campbell
- Former students wrote to school committee
- Fine Arts Winter “Snowflake” semi-formal dance was successful
- Possibly ordering “letter” jackets for fine arts kids; any kid who wants one would purchase it themselves
- Quorum: 2018/2019 PMA Board, there are eleven (11) voting Board Members. In order to have a quorum, six (6) Board Members must be present.
- NEXT PMA meeting will be March 13 at 7PM in the HS Library
Adjourned at 7:50 pm
Minutes respectfully submitted by Amy Doherty Nee