Don’t Forget our Holiday PMA meeting this coming Monday
The Massachusetts Music Educators Association holds junior and senior music festivals in 5 different districts throughout the state. Norwood is a member of the Southeast district, which extends down to Attleboro and east to include Cape Cod and the islands. Students audition individually on a pre-selected piece of music and are evaluated on their playing/ singing ability. As you can imagine, in a district of this size the competition is tough.
We’re proud to announce the following students have successfully auditioned for and been accepted to the MMEA Southeast District Senior Music Festival, which will be held January 5-6 at Bourne High School:
We’re proud to announce the following students have successfully auditioned for and been accepted to the MMEA Southeast District Junior Music Festival, which will be held March 16-17 at Taunton High School:
Jessica Delli Carpini
Norwood High School Mustang Marching Band
MICCA 5 Star Gold Winners
NESBA Champions for 2017
How to support the PMA through Amazon Smile
- Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser. You can also click on the link at the bottom of the page and sign into your Amazon account.
- From your desktop, go to “Your Account” from the navigation at the top of any page, and then select the option to “Change your Charity.”
- Or, from your mobile browser, select “Change your Charity” from the options at the bottom of the page.
- Select “Norwood Parents Music Association Inc.”.
- Every purchase you make through Amazon Smile helps the music program in the schools.